New Porsche 911 GT3 992 spotted in testsAugust 24, 2020
The German company is testing a super coupe, which is slated to debut in the first quarter of 2021.
Photo spies captured the new super coupe Porsche 911 GT3 in the back of the 992 during testing. The prototype of the novelty received an unusual swan neck wing, which was borrowed from racing championships.
The essence of the new element is that the rack mounts are on top, while usually it is located at the bottom. Thanks to this design solution, the incoming air more effectively helps to increase the downforce, while the usual large wing loses up to 50%.
According to available information, the new coupe will be slightly more powerful than the current generation, and the performance of its naturally aspirated powertrain will exceed the 500 horsepower revenge. A pair of the motor will be either a manual transmission or a robotized PDK with a dual clutch.
- Ford Bronco now available with 7-speed manual transmission
- Mercedes has decided to postpone the premiere of the electric crossover EQA
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Carrera S or Chevy Camaro ZL1
- Engine of 3000-horsepower diesel truck explodes on dyno
- Nissan Maxima received an anniversary special version