New Porsche 911 gets extra features and colorApril 28, 2020
Model 992 generation received a new shade of the body and driver’s assistants.
The new 992 generation Porsche 911 enters its second U.S. model year with several new features and a striking new Python Green exterior color. Options for the more expensive Turbo and Turbo S models are now available at the lower levels of Carrera versions, and additional driver assistance features are also offered.
Luxurious leather trim Turbo S is now available on more budget versions of the sports car. The new package of options is called “930 Leather”, which means that it pays homage to the leather interior of the original 930th generation 911 Turbo.
An optional lightweight and soundproofed glass will also now be offered for simpler configurations, promising to reduce noise from the road and wind and save almost 4 kg of weight.
Porsche now packs additional 911 driver assistance features under the InnoDrive label. So, help is offered in maintaining lane, and the optional front axle lift system adds a GPS function.
And finally, the Sport Chrono package now includes a digital display gauge cluster for tire temperature. We expect the 2021 Porsche 911 models to go on sale in the US later this year.
- Carlex Design atelier unveiled the exterior of the new Land Rover Defender
- New Haval H6 will receive a hybrid power plant
- A motorhome based on the Hummer H1 SUV went on sale
- Genesis has decided on the date of the debut of the new crossover GV70
- Ex-Tesla employee will pay the automaker $ 400 thousand to reveal trade secrets