New Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 RS will become 500-strongApril 8, 2020
According to the latest data, it became known that the new Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 RS will be more aggressive and powerful compared to the standard GT4.
The manufacturer planned the release of new items for next year. The novelty will be the track version of one of the most popular sports cars at the moment. Under the hood, the new unit will have a 4.0 liter unit with a capacity of 414 hp. The RS model will be built on the same platform as the GT4. Also, the car will have a front axle and some rear elements from the 911 GT3.
If the automaker is too conservative with the transmission and suspension of the car, then the RS model is likely to be too similar in this regard to the GT4, and therefore will justify its price category. There is little competition for a two-seater in its performance, which he will make the Corvette Z06. The remaining models of the Porsche brand do not compete with other cars, as the company quite successfully delimits its models.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos