New Pirelli slicks for small sportbikesFebruary 15, 2019
Pirelli has released slicks for 300-cube sportbikes, which are gaining popularity due to the WorldSSP 300 World Championship (last year Ana Carrasco became the champion).
New tires are available in the appropriate sizes 110 / 70-17 (front) and 140 / 70-17 (rear). Both tires are only available as part of the Pirelli SC1 (soft). According to the manufacturer, the front tire is designed to achieve better handling and traction, while the rear tire feels like Diablo Supercorsa.
“The Pirelli racing division worked hard to develop rubber for low-sport sportbikes,” said Oscar Solis, manager of Pirelli. “In recent years, 300/400-hp motorcycles have become popular among beginners and younger motorcycle racers.”
New tires are designed only for track use. About the price is not a word.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires