New pictures of the Genesis GV80 SUV published on the InternetSeptember 28, 2019
Korean company Genesis is developing its debut SUV GV80. It will most likely be presented to the world community at the end of the year. Until now, only spy photos and renderings of the upcoming car have appeared on the Internet, which barely give an idea of the appearance of the model.
And recently, on September 18, the brand’s dealership in New Jersey posted a couple of shots on Instagram featuring the production GV80.
Judging by the new photos, the novelty will not look much different from the prototype. So, the SUV shown in the image received the same split design of the headlights and rear lights as the original concept.
According to assumptions, this car will debut at the Los Angeles auto show. It is expected that its engine range will include a 3.8-liter V6 engine and a 3.3-liter twin-turbo unit.
Also earlier, the new Genesis G80 sedan was photographed before the premiere. His demonstration will be held in Korea until the end of this month.
- Look at the drift of an unmanned Toyota Supra
- Hyundai is preparing to debut new Custo minivan
- Rolls-Royce is preparing to introduce the first production electric car
- New Honda HR-V will debut February 18
- New Citroen e-Berlingo van goes on sale in late 2021