New Peugeot 508 SW station wagon is on sale nowMay 28, 2019
The press service of the company officially confirmed the start of sales of the new station wagon. While the car is available only in the home market, but soon (until September), sales will begin in more than 10 countries.
Concern PSA announced the start of sales of the new Peugeot 508 SW station wagon. The car is distinguished by regular equipment with modern security systems, as well as driver assistants. All equipment fully complies with strict EuroNCAP standards.
According to preliminary information, sales will take place only in Europe. At the moment, the station wagon is available only in the home market. There are versions with a 1.6-liter petrol engine with 180 horsepower, as well as with diesel units for 1.5 and 2.0 liters, capable of developing up to 130, 160 and 180 “horses”.
Together with the junior engine for 130 forces, the “mechanic” will be offered in six steps. For other versions, only an automatic transmission for eight gears will be offered. Later, the hybrid version will have to appear on 225 “horses” with the possibility of recharging from the outlet.
The basic version of the wagon Peugeot 508 SW starts from 35,650 euros
- Car production in Britain fell by almost half in August
- Car companies experienced a sharp drop in sales
- Tesla will accelerate the acceleration of its electric cars for $ 2,000
- One of 15 Porsche sports cars will be sold at auction for 280,000 euros
- Chinese Qoros to bring “prophetic” concept to Beijing