New Peugeot 508 PSE will be presented in GenevaFebruary 24, 2020
Peugeot will show in Geneva 508 PSE sedan, which demonstrates the capabilities of the electric auto company.
Presented in conceptual form at last year’s event, the PSE, named after Peugeot’s own sports division, uses a 197-liter 1.6-liter turbocharged gasoline engine. and a 110-horsepower electric motor for driving the front axle, as well as a separate electric motor with a capacity of 200 hp.
Peugeot claims that the 508 PSE can accelerate to 100 km / h in 4.3 s, and the maximum speed with a mechanical limit is 250 km / h. The visual changes compared to the standard 508 take the form of a converted front bumper, rear diffuser and aerodynamic wings.
Inside, gray-black Alcantara upholstery, asymmetric steering wheel and 10.0-inch touch screen. The bright green accents of the interior and exterior shatter the dark colors.
- Businessman predicts Tesla worth $ 2 trillion
- Fiat Mobi city car has undergone an update
- Audi E-Tron GT RS will receive three electric motors
- Electric Porsche Macan spotted on tests
- Tesla Model 3 of Chinese assembly will be on sale in Europe