New Peugeot 508 PSE will be presented in GenevaFebruary 24, 2020
Peugeot will show in Geneva 508 PSE sedan, which demonstrates the capabilities of the electric auto company.
Presented in conceptual form at last year’s event, the PSE, named after Peugeot’s own sports division, uses a 197-liter 1.6-liter turbocharged gasoline engine. and a 110-horsepower electric motor for driving the front axle, as well as a separate electric motor with a capacity of 200 hp.
Peugeot claims that the 508 PSE can accelerate to 100 km / h in 4.3 s, and the maximum speed with a mechanical limit is 250 km / h. The visual changes compared to the standard 508 take the form of a converted front bumper, rear diffuser and aerodynamic wings.
Inside, gray-black Alcantara upholstery, asymmetric steering wheel and 10.0-inch touch screen. The bright green accents of the interior and exterior shatter the dark colors.
- Mercedes completes production of current generation S-Class
- Cristiano Ronaldo bought Bugatti Centodieci for 10 million euros
- Porsche 911 Turbo S will be lighter and sportier
- Named prices for the hybrid version of the BMW 330e
- Details about the new Volkswagen Arteon modifications became known.