New Nissan X-Trail caught during testsMarch 13, 2020
The Japanese crossover went to the final tests and fell into the lens of the cameras of spyware.
Tests of the new generation 2018-2019 Nissan X-Trail reached the finish line. On the eve of the Network spy photos of the crossover leaked, introducing us to certain details of the exterior of the new product. Pictures are published by creative311.com. With the change of generation, the popular Japanese cross has noticeably changed in appearance, and also received a revised interior. The brand-name V-shaped radiator grille has increased in size here, the taillights on the LED matrices have changed shape, and completely new two-level headlights on LEDs have been chosen for the role of head optics. The manufacturer also worked on the bumpers.
Inside, the crossover now flaunts an improved front panel with a fashionable “soaring” multimedia touchscreen. There is also a virtual dashboard and an electronic gearbox selector, and the “climate” control unit has become half touch.
Under the hood of the novelty, experts expect to meet a 1.5-liter turbo engine that works in conjunction with a 48-volt starter-generator. So far, these are all the technical details known today. The Japanese promise to present the new X-Trail until the end of 2020.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web