New Nissan Titan released for testingJune 19, 2019
Updated Nissan Titan may be submitted before the end of this year. Meanwhile, on testing in the US, Nissan Titan was noticed in the Pro-4X version, which received an updated interior trim, including a new infotainment system.
You may notice that the display will increase in size compared with the current version. The physical controls are moved under the display while they were previously located on both sides of the screen.
If we talk about the exterior design, it is hidden under the dense camouflage, however, you can see the LED daytime running lights and new taillights, which retained the same shape, but changed the internal pattern.
It is not yet known whether the technical characteristics of the pickup will change. Currently, the Nissan Titan comes with a 5.6-liter V8, which is likely to remain in the updated lineup. It can be modified to improve fuel efficiency and performance.
- US Post Provider Will Build Military Trucks
- The head of Citroen predicted a drop in the popularity of diesel engines in the next 3-4 years
- Ford E-Transit electric van prepares for testing in summer 2022
- Jaguar chief designer leaves in anticipation of brand’s switch to electric vehicles
- Mitsubishi has reduced its presence in the Chinese auto industry