New Nissan Juke on testsMarch 27, 2019
Nissan began tests of the Juke compact crossover in southern Europe. Spy photos from the tests were in the possession of the publication Motor1. According to him, the premiere of the car can be held in September at the Frankfurt Motor Show.
Judging by the pictures, the new “Juk” as a whole will retain the recognizable design of its predecessor. Also, the overall dimensions of the crossover will not change. This confirms the chief designer of “Nissan” Alfonso Albaisa. According to him, the next Juke “will remain true to its charisma.”
The novelty will receive narrow headlamps of characteristic shape, as well as “hidden” handles of the rear doors. At the same time, it is expected that the car will borrow some stylistic elements from the electric car Leaf.
The next generation Nissan Juke will be built on the modular CMF-B platform of the Renault – Nissan alliance. According to preliminary data, the 1.5-liter diesel engine, as well as a three-liter three-cylinder petrol engine, will be included in the engine range. In addition, the appearance of a 1.6-liter supercharged unit with a capacity of 190 horsepower is expected.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network