New Nissan Armada first noticed on testsMay 29, 2020
Motor1 on Friday, May 29, published spy photos of the new generation Nissan Armada.
Despite the presence of camouflage, in the front you can see the headlights of a new design, which are identical to the Nissan Patrol. These two models, apparently, also have a similar design to the front of the body. At the same time, there is no idea about the new bumper. New lights also appeared behind and, most likely, a modified bumper, it was also disguised.
As for the interior of the novelty, here, for sure, they will update the infotainment system. According to the assumptions, the new model will receive an 8- or 9-inch screen of a multimedia complex, like the Titan model.
In the technical part of the changes are not expected. So, the updated Armada will be equipped with a 5.6-liter forced up to 400 hp. V8 engine, with which a 9-speed automatic transmission will work.
It is expected that the new generation of Nissan Armada will debut this fall.
- 1993 Porsche 911 in good condition for sale
- Ford believes people are irreplaceable when assembling cars
- Charged hatchback Kia K3 GT / Cerato photographed in close-up
- Drag racing: BMW E46 M3 vs Mazda MX-5 Miata
- Announced the start date of sales of the coupe Volkswagen Tiguan X