New Mitsubishi L200 turned into the most enduring and “not killed” pickupMarch 19, 2019
The special version of the popular model will debut early next week at the Bangkok auto show.
A special version of the Japanese pickup Mitsubishi L200 appeared on the web. It is known that the automaker has prepared an off-road modification of its popular model with increased ground clearance and an extended list of additional equipment. The debut of the novelties will be organized at the upcoming Bangkok Auto Show, which will open its doors next Tuesday.
After the modifications, the Mitsubishi L200 acquired optics on LEDs, a block of auxiliary searchlights located on the roof, as well as off-road tires, an aggressive body kit and enhanced protection of the engine crankcase and front bumper. The perfect “equipment” to overcome even the most severe off-road.
We will know about the technical stuffing of the new Mitsubishi L200 only after the official presentation. According to experts, the novelty will receive the old diesel engine of 2.4 liters, combined with manual transmission or automatic transmission on six steps.
- Elon Musk calls the new Tesla Yoke wheel a great idea
- Scientists have shown a way to fully charge electric cars in 10 minutes
- The development of electric vehicles may slow down
- Chinese Great Wall is interested in buying Daimler
- Porsche sets up new venture with German battery manufacturer Customcells