New Mercedes CLA received body Shooting BrakeJanuary 13, 2019
So far, only on the render from the studio X-Tomi Design. The designers decided to outrun the company and presented a future novelty themselves, which is already undergoing tests on public roads.
Just a couple of days ago, we covered the presentation of a new generation of Mercedes-Benz CLA 2020 model year. The car has already received the title of the most beautiful Mercedes, and in fact is a mini-copy of the S-Class. The model is based on the new A-Class and is distinguished by the most advanced multimedia MBUX. But the designers from the studio X-Tomi Design seemed to debut not loud enough, and already presented the car in a trend image Shooting Brake.
Judging by the picture, this time the guys didn’t try too hard. The car is drawn carefully enough, but the official photo was taken, more showing the front of the model. Therefore, it was easy to finish a slightly longer roof, although the biggest differences will be in the back. From the figure it is not at all clear how Shooting Brake will differ from a sedan.
In the technical part of any changes are not expected. Engine line, front design, interior design, body kit and additional options will match the sedan.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup