New Mercedes-Benz C-Class captured on testsNovember 3, 2020
Mercedes-Benz is preparing to introduce the next generation of the C-Class model.
This is reported by Carscoops. The test prototype was seen on public roads with minimal camouflage. This indicates the imminent debut of the model.
The current generation of the model (W204) was introduced in 2014 and should be replaced in 2021 according to all plans. Therefore, the company is actively working on fine-tuning the model. The “Small S-Class” will receive cleaner lines of body design, new lighting technology, more expressive bumpers and, of course, a new interior with an abundance of electronics.
Under the hood of the new C-Class will be located a wide range of power units, including hybrid, Plug-In-hybrid and traditional internal combustion engines. For speed lovers, specialists from the AMG division will offer their version. Later the family will be joined by a coupe and a convertible.
The new C-Class is expected to be unveiled before the end of this year, with sales starting in spring 2021.
- Ken Block’s Ford Mustang loses a drag race for the first time
- China will double the production of batteries for electric cars
- Ford F-150 electric version released
- New Skoda Enyaq iV Acoustic Signature will receive a unique soundtrack
- Mercedes-AMG has published prices for the extreme sports car GT Black Series 2021