New Mercedes-AMG A45 and CLA 45 hit the assembly line in HungaryOctober 21, 2019
The Hungarian company produces charged Mercedes-AMG A45 and CLA 45. Experts believe that sales will begin in the summer of 2020.
Preparations for the creation of charged Bavarian cars started from last year. Mercedes-AMG was forced to train its employees in the original workflow of creating powerful AMGs.
“The production and installation of a special body shape for models requires great professionalism, both on the press conveyor and in the body shop. And at the body processing plant, a new innovative paint system makes it possible to apply additional special colors, ” – the press release said.
Under the hood of the S-version of the new A45 and CLA45 is a powerful 2.0-liter four-cylinder turbocharged engine developing 421 hp, which is a record number for an engine of this volume. Paired with the unit is an eight-speed automatic gearbox, as well as an all-wheel drive 4Matic + system. The fastest in this lineup was the A45 S, which accelerates from 0 to 100 km / h in just 3.9 seconds. In turn, the CLA 45 S was 0.1 seconds slower. Both cars accelerate to a mark of 270 km / h.
Experts suggest that car sales will begin in the UK in the summer of 2020. The cost of the A45 S will be from 64,646 dollars. And for the coupe CLA 45 S will have to pay 66 659 dollars.
- PSA confirms Citroen will not participate in WRC in 2022
- Under the influence of Greta Tumberg: Schwarzenegger increased the environmental friendliness of his rogue Pinzgauer 6×6 718 K
- The new BMW i4 will be more powerful than the “charged” BMW M3
- Ferrari will slow down the pace of lineup expansion in 2020
- The Chinese released a crossover with a fuel consumption of 1.3 liters per 100 kilometers