New Mercedes-AMG A 45 S becomes 500-strongMarch 31, 2020
Mercedes-AMG A 45 S leaves the factory with a 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine with a power of at least 416 hp
However, for those who need more power, the German tuning company RaceChip offers various service packs for the A 45 S. The A 45 S in question has been modified to produce 484 hp. and 541 Nm of torque, which corresponds to 400 hp on all four wheels.
Off the track, the car looks like an absolute weapon and is capable of some impressive acceleration in transmission with the ability to accelerate from 100 km / h to 124,200 km / h in just 9.1 seconds, a little more than 1 second faster than the standard example.
It’s not even the craziest A 45 S since Renntech is working on a modified A 45 S that will produce an extraordinary 592 hp. This figure will be achieved thanks to the installation of a new turbocharger, a custom-made exhaust system and some tuning of the engine software. This car promises truly frightening performance levels.
- Kyocera Moeye Concept or camouflage car
- Weltmeister Maven futuristic electric sedan debuts in Beijing
- The production of the first electric car Volvo started
- VW Jetta will receive a 1.5-liter turbo engine from the VW Taos crossover
- Paul McCartney’s Mercedes-Benz 500 SEL Lorinser sold at auction