New McLaren GT Shooting Brake renderAugust 20, 2019
The model has an engine located in the middle, and has already attracted the attention of motorists.
It is the unusual arrangement of the power unit that distinguishes this model from the traditional GT. The engine is located behind the passenger compartment, so the model provides only two seats for passengers. The car has a small trunk, which is located directly above the engine.
Rain Prisk, as an independent designer, created its own version of the exterior of the McLaren GT in the back of the Shooting Brake.
The car has a four-liter twin-turbocharged V8 engine. Due to its location, the roof line has been expanded. In addition, the trunk will be increased and become more practical.
If you compare McLaren with competitors Ferrari and Lamborghini, the car is not going to change the location of the engine, standard for supercars. This may mean that such a machine is unlikely to be released.
- On tests, a prototype of a “charged” crossover BMW X4 M 2022 was seen
- Daimler unveils new professional Western Star 49X truck
- Buyers are not happy with the quality of the Dodge Demon coupe paintwork
- Teasers of Aznom Palladium appeared on the network
- The render shows a sporty Nissan Z Proto for safari