New McLaren GT Shooting Brake renderAugust 20, 2019
The model has an engine located in the middle, and has already attracted the attention of motorists.
It is the unusual arrangement of the power unit that distinguishes this model from the traditional GT. The engine is located behind the passenger compartment, so the model provides only two seats for passengers. The car has a small trunk, which is located directly above the engine.
Rain Prisk, as an independent designer, created its own version of the exterior of the McLaren GT in the back of the Shooting Brake.
The car has a four-liter twin-turbocharged V8 engine. Due to its location, the roof line has been expanded. In addition, the trunk will be increased and become more practical.
If you compare McLaren with competitors Ferrari and Lamborghini, the car is not going to change the location of the engine, standard for supercars. This may mean that such a machine is unlikely to be released.
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system
- Coupe-crossover Renault Arkana has successfully passed the “moose test”
- Porsche Cayenne reveals new front end design in spy photos
- Mercedes EQS SUV reveals interior on new spy photos
- Volkswagen announced the debut of the facelifted 2022 Tiguan Allspace on May 12