New Mazda 3 received the official price tagJanuary 24, 2019
The basic version will cost from 21 000 dollars. For the top version will have to pay from 28 900 dollars
It is likely that the new Mazda 3 is the most attractive car in the compact segment of 2018 and 2019. The debut of a new generation has created a real sensation and a huge response from fans of the brand. The debut was held at the Los Angeles Automobile Salon at the end of last year, and the start of sales is already coming. Therefore, dubbing the price tag did not become something surprising.
The cost of the model will start at $ 21,000 and end at $ 28,900. Regardless of the chosen configuration, all models are equipped with a 2.5-liter atmospheric engine, capable of developing up to 185 horsepower and 250 Nm of torque. The new development of the company engine Skyactiv-X (which provides more power and torque at a fuel economy of 20-30%) is expected on this model, but has not been announced yet.
Top of the range will be able to boast a leather interior, a projection on the windshield, LED optics, an electric sunroof, as well as unique 18-inch alloy wheels.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air