New lawsuit against Volkswagen amounted to 830 million eurosApril 20, 2020
It became known that the federal consumer association filed a class action lawsuit against Volkswagen.
The concern was accused of fraud with diesel units in their cars. All victims were asked to sign the lawsuit until April 20. At the moment, there are already over 250,000 such people. It should be noted that the scandal began back in 2015, when the company was convicted of underestimating the emissions of heavy fuel vehicles using special software. It is known that as a result, the concern suffered large financial and reputational losses. But now those victims who feel cheated have been discovered.
There is information that after the fact of fraud was revealed, car owners could not sell their cars at the price they set. Lawyers noted that the plaintiffs will be able to return up to 15% of the initial price of their cars. So, depending on what type of vehicle, as well as what year of production, the concern must pay compensation in the amount of 1,350 to 6,257 euros.
- Look at the pink Rezvani Tank with lemon interior
- Humvee hijacked from military warehouse found in Los Angeles River
- Lottery Winner Cannot Pick Up Chevrolet Corvette Won From Dealer
- Man tried to burn tires, but ended up burning his Mercedes-AMG
- In some places, the Tesla Model 3 interior warms up to extreme temperatures