New large crossover Volkswagen Talagon will be released in the fourth quarterSeptember 17, 2020
The new car is the first seven-seater FAW-Volkswagen SUV based on the MQB platform and the future flagship model of the Sino-German concern. It is expected to be released in the fourth quarter of this year.
The new large SUV, which will be produced by the FAW-Volkswagen JV, may be named Talagon, while for China the model may be named Tanlang and Tanlv. The new car is FAW-Volkswagen’s first large seven-seater SUV based on the MQB platform and future flagship FAW-Volkswagen SUVs. It is expected to be released in the fourth quarter of this year.
The rear of the vehicle adopts the popular headlamp design, which is highly recognizable and enhances the visual impact. The rear bumper houses the exhaust pipes on both sides. The Volkswagen logo on the rear of the car has also been given a bold style, which has significantly improved its appearance.
It is expected that the new car will receive a power plant from the Volkswagen Touron – 2.0T / 2.5T. The 2.0T version has a maximum power of 186 hp, while the more powerful V6 2.5T produces 299 hp. The transmission is a 7-speed “robot” with a double clutch. At the same time, in some modifications, an all-wheel drive system is provided.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web