New Lamborghini Huracan Evo has already received a tuning versionJanuary 9, 2019
It has only been a couple of days since the Italians presented a restyled version of their sports car, as the Internet has already published a render with a unique body color Raging Bull.
The image of the new Lamborghini Huracan Evo, which has become the pretext for our news, shows a novelty in tricolor. It would be logical to assume that the artist would prefer to use the colors of the Italian flag, but white, black and orange are used here. The orange color is represented by the shade of Arancio Xanto, the hue of the launch of the Huracan Evo (this is a new shade that was created specifically for the restyled version).
If we talk about the appearance of the new Huracan Evo in general, without taking into account the new color, creating an even more rapid image, then some fans criticized the back of the car. Some fans believe that the model borrowed a stylistic decision from McLaren. Others, on the contrary, are sure that the car is more alive.
It is worth noting that the render showed a really interesting version of the color of the sports car. And it is quite possible that such modifications from the plant itself will be offered in mass production, but there are no details yet.
- Ram hides “Easter egg” in his powerful pickup 1500 TRX 2021
- Atelier Osprey has installed a powerful motor on a classic Defender
- Hyundai hints at powerful Tucson N crossover again
- Why doesn’t premium Lincoln even consider building its own pickup truck?
- Puzzle lovers will be able to assemble their Lamborghini Huracan Evo