New Lamborghini destroyed 20 minutes after purchaseJune 26, 2020
In West Yorkshire, UK, a new Lamborghini Huracan Performante Spyder was pitched on one of the tracks. It is noteworthy that the car got into an accident almost immediately after it was bought.
The local police said that 20 minutes after leaving the dealership in the supercar, a breakdown occurred (which one is not specified), because of which he was forced to stop right on the road. The latter played a role in the subsequent course of events: a truck was driving in the back, the driver of which was unable to respond to the obstacle and rammed the Huracan Performante Spyder at high speed.
Judging by the photos posted on social media by the police, the Huracan Performnate Spyder received serious damage – most likely, they will not restore the car. His right rear wing is broken, part of the rear bumper is torn off, and the wheel also flew off. But the saddest thing is that the engine compartment was damaged.
It is hoped that the truck driver, who in this case is the culprit of the accident, has insurance, because the “shaded” Lamborghini Huracan Performante Spyder is expensive – in the range of 300,000 to 400,000 dollars.
Earlier, AutoTimesNews wrote that the owner of the boat drowned two cars, trying to save his ship.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system