New Lamborghini Aventador SVJ recalled for suspensionOctober 26, 2020
The company has announced a revocable US supercar campaign.
The Italian automaker has announced a revocable campaign for Lamborghini Aventador SVJ supercars in the US. The recall is due to possible damage to the threads on the front subframe, through which the suspension arm is attached to the body. As a result of a strong impact when driving over irregularities, this element may break and lead to loss of control and an accident.
The recall includes four Aventador SVJs in coupe and roadster bodies produced between July 10 and August 31, 2020 in the United States. Interestingly, all these cars are at dealerships and have not yet been sold. Lamborghini specialists will inspect each of these cars and, if necessary, fix the malfunction.
Recall that the Lamborghini Aventador SVJ is powered by a 6.5-liter naturally aspirated V12 engine with 759 hp. and 720 Nm of torque. From zero to 100 km / h, the supercar accelerates in 2.8 seconds, and its top speed is at around 350 km / h.
- The interior of the new Genesis G90 was first shown in the photo
- Hyundai showed the updated crossover Tucson L
- Audi TTS Competition Plus for the European market will be more powerful
- The prices for the new SUV from Nissan have been announced
- Rolls-Royce cars get new body colors