New Kia Stinger spotted in South KoreaJanuary 12, 2020
New spy shots of the Kia Stinger caught on a road in South Korea have appeared on the Web that allow us to once again see new daylight taillights.
An AutoPostKorea article talks about some of the new Kia Stinger changes. Kia recently released the 2020 Stinger, including new variations such as the GT-Line. We should expect an update next July. In December, Kia shared information on its November sales, and Stinger’s sales are slowly falling from 1,173 units in 2018 to 1,057 units in 2019.
Now we know that in terms of performance, based on the Hyundai Sonata and Kia Optima, the new Drive Wise was used for 2.0 Turbo gasoline engines and 2.2 diesel engines. Thus, we can expect that the same installation we will meet on the new Stinger.
The interior of the Dark Red Pack, which was available only for the 3.3 Turbo Gasoline GT model, may also be available for versions 2.0 Turbo Gasoline and 2.2 Diesel Platinum.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires