New Kia Sportage SUV again caught the photo spiesSeptember 16, 2020
In August of this year, photos of the new generation Kia Sportage concepts were distributed. Today, September 16, Auto Post Korea has shared new shots of the promising model.
The partially disguised Kia Sportage is being tested on South Korean roads. At the moment, the cross moves with temporary lighting equipment, but you can already pay attention to the new body shape, front fenders, and also the original design of the exterior mirrors and rims.
According to assumptions, with a change in generation, the car will acquire a refreshed interior. It is possible that the cross will be offered both with a base wheelbase and with an extended one. The plans of the Korean company may be adjusted depending on the current market requirements.
The updated Sportage should debut in the middle of next year. The date of the premiere was postponed due to the fact that the design concept was revised.
- Revealed cross-coupe Audi Q5 Sportback
- Porsche tests refreshed Cayman GT4 RS at the Nurburgring
- Hear the new BMW M4 Competition growl menacingly
- Photos of restyled Genesis G70 with unusual red interior appeared on the network
- Tesla sues Donald Trump administration