New Kia Seltos will be one of the first Kia to feature a new logoJanuary 19, 2021
This is reported by Autocar with reference to its own sources in the company Kia.
The compact crossover Kia Seltos will be one of the first models from the Korean automaker to receive a new brand logo. Earlier it was reported that Kia will start using the new logo around mid-2021.
Let us remind you that the new logo of Kia is an inscription “Kia”, in which the letters are interconnected and depicted in the capital style. The badge was officially presented at the beginning of this year. It is worth noting that the brand has been using the logo familiar to all of us for 26 years – since 1994.
As for the car itself, it was introduced in 2019, after which it began to be sold in the markets of South Korea, the USA, the Philippines, Latin America and Australia.
- Honda unveils new HR-V hybrid for Europe ahead of late 2021 launch
- Hyundai froze assembly of Kona EV over fire recall
- MINI refreshes John Cooper Works convertible
- Audi introduced the electric crossover Audi Q6 e-tron
- The first pictures of the new Toyota Land Cruiser 300 appeared on the web