New Kia Rio hatchback seen on tests in ScandinaviaFebruary 23, 2020
Photospies managed to capture the novelty during the tests.
The Korean company brought to the test a prototype of the updated Kia Rio hatchback, the body of which covers complex camouflage. The novelty was tested in winter conditions in Scandinavia. Note that the novelty to receive revised bumpers, as well as upgraded optics. In addition, according to rumors, the new hatchback is distinguished by an increased radiator grille, as well as other body colors and rims with a different design.
As for the cabin, the changes in it have not yet been declassified, but it is expected that serious changes will not happen. However, an improved infotainment system and other decoration materials should appear.
The technical part is also not expected to change. The motor range will include gasoline and diesel engines, which will be combined with mechanical or automatic transmissions. The debut of the novelty will take place no earlier than the end of this year or the beginning of 2021.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors