New Kia Optima can get all-wheel driveOctober 8, 2019
The Korean company is preparing for the debut of the new generation of the Optima model.
Kia will soon be introducing a new generation of Optima, which instead of a 7-speed robot can be equipped with an 8-speed automatic or a preselective transmission. The engine range will include 1.6- and 2.5-liter engines with a capacity of up to 260 horsepower. Now there is information that the new product can get four-wheel drive, but the company has not yet officially confirmed these data.
The new Kia Optima should appear in the first quarter of next year. It is alleged that the date of the premiere was postponed due to some problems that arose when setting up transmissions.
- Look at the drift of an unmanned Toyota Supra
- Hyundai is preparing to debut new Custo minivan
- Rolls-Royce is preparing to introduce the first production electric car
- New Honda HR-V will debut February 18
- New Citroen e-Berlingo van goes on sale in late 2021