New Kia Niro spotted on testsSeptember 16, 2020
The second generation of the crossover continues to be tested on the roads of South Korea.
The second generation of the Korean crossover Kia Niro again hit the lenses of journalists’ cameras. This time, the car lost a bit of camouflage and began to look more like the Kia Habaniro concept, which was shown in April 2019 at the New York Auto Show.
Judging by the images, the serial crossover and its prototype have similar two-level headlights, glazing line, angle and dimensions of the C-pillars, as well as the front end as a whole. In addition, the experts saw a similarity in the pattern of the rear lights.
Recall that the first generation of the Kia Niro crossover in 2019 was sold in a circulation of 57,000 cars in Europe, in the USA the model was in less demand and during the same period of time it was sold in the amount of 24,500 units. The debut of the second generation of the car will take place next year.
- Charged hatchback Kia K3 GT / Cerato photographed in close-up
- Drag racing: BMW E46 M3 vs Mazda MX-5 Miata
- Announced the start date of sales of the coupe Volkswagen Tiguan X
- Kia postpones debut of facelifted Sportage to April 2021
- 2022 Ford Raptor details revealed