New Kia electric car spotted on testsJanuary 13, 2021
The electric car Kia was photographed while undergoing road tests.
Kia’s new all-electric CV has been spotted in road tests. The car is completely covered with dense camouflage and several bezels, which makes it difficult to see the details. Judging by the pictures, the newest car will receive contrasting racks in black, an antenna on the roof in the form of a shark fin and aerodynamic rims.
According to foreign journalists, the new Kia electric car will be built on the same platform with the new Hyundai Ioniq 5. No official data on the new product has yet been reported. The car is expected to have a range of 500 kilometers and support for 350-watt fast charging.
It is also worth noting that the exact name of the electric car is not yet known – Kia CV is a tentative name. The date of the premiere of the new product is not known, but the manufacturer is expected to show it a few months after the debut of the Hyundai Ioniq 5.
- Third generation Haval H6 SUV prices announced
- BMW plans to double EV sales in 2021
- Mercedes-Benz has published details of the new electric crossover EQA
- Automotive brands that patent the most innovations named
- Former Volkswagen CEO Martin Winterkorn may go to jail for 10 years