New Kia Carnival spotted without camouflageJune 27, 2020
Photos of the newest car Kia Carnival without camouflage were shared by users of the Korean portal Clien.
At the beginning of the week, Kia distributed official images of the new Kia Carnival, and now photos of the “live” car seen on the streets of the city were published by users of the Clien forum. Outside, the novelty is distinguished by solutions that are inherent in modern crossovers: embossed wheel arches and protective plastic overlays.
The new Kia Carnival received a massive grille in the style of the current generation of Sorento, LED DRLs, as well as taillights made in the form of a single light line, for which the car has already been nicknamed the “Robocop”. In addition to the above, the novelty slightly increased in size – by 40 mm in length and 10 mm in width, the height remained the same, and the wheelbase increased by 30 mm.
It is expected that the new Kia Carnival will be offered on the Korean market with a 2.2-liter diesel engine, as well as a 2.5-liter gasoline power unit. In addition, the appearance of a hybrid version of the minivan with all-wheel drive is not ruled out. Kia Carnival for sale will be available in Korea in the third quarter of this year.
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious