New Jeep Wrangler will be named MagnetoFebruary 13, 2021
Shortly after the merger between FCA and PSA, the newly formed automaker Stellantis filed an application with the US Patent and Trademark Office for a new trademark Magneto, according to published data. The documents indicate that the new name applies to concept cars.
Obviously, the name itself refers to an electric generator device built using permanent magnets. This prompted foreign journalists to think that Magneto may well suit any electric car. And just such a car was recently announced by the Jeep brand and it will be the Wrangler SUV.
The premiere of the concept of the new electric Jeep Wrangler will take place at the end of March this year. We will remind, earlier the edition of speedme.ru reported that the Jeep Wrangler SUV got a hybrid modification 4xe, which is built on the basis of a 2-liter turbo engine.
- GM unveils smallest Wuling MINIEV convertible in brand history
- NIO installs first 2nd generation battery replacement station in Beijing
- Porsche celebrates 20th anniversary in China with 911 Turbo S Anniversary Edition
- Mansory atelier presented a shocking version of the Ferrari F8 Tributo
- Honda Reveals 2 Fun Carbon Fiber Electric Car Concepts