New Jaguar F-Pace Spied caught by photo spiesFebruary 24, 2020
In 2019, F-Pace accounted for half of all Jaguar sales in the U.S., so it is likely that the automaker is preparing to update the model in the middle of the cycle.
Competition has only been growing since 2017. New spy shots demonstrate that the development of F-Pace is still ongoing, and we had the opportunity to see some of the changes that are hidden under camouflage.
Jaguar adheres to tradition when it comes to visual changes to the facelift model. This suggests that there will be new headlights that should be redesigned with a new grille. Camouflage still covers most of the front, but we can also see the redesigned front bumper.
Behind there will be new lights and a redesigned rear bumper. Camouflage still hides many changes. Salon F-Pace consider almost impossible. However, a restyled SUV should get the latest Jaguar infotainment system. There is a possibility that Jaguar could also electrify the model, for example, adding the new Ingenium 3.0 liter Jaguar Land Rover hybrid engine with six in-line pistons.
The car can go on sale in late 2020 or early 2021.
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon
- Elevate kit converts mountain bikes to electric
- Nikola Founder Leaves Company Due to Fraud Allegations
- In the US, began the production of electric buses that will help schools earn money
- Tesla will earn at least $ 200 billion a year from energy storage