New Iveco Daily 4×4 – the best Italian SUV for the ApocalypseOctober 6, 2019
Iveco produces some good trucks, vans and buses, as well as an extreme SUV called the Daily 4×4.
A real truck that can be registered with a driver’s license, the latest 2019 Daily 4×4 model boasts good check-in angles, small front and rear overhangs, a good suspension setting to get to know Mother Nature, a transfer case and permanent all-wheel drive.
The SUV is driven by a 3.0-liter Iveco turbo diesel engine with 182 hp. and 430 Nm of torque in combination with a six-speed manual gearbox. Daily 4×4 has a payload of up to 2.5 tons and two cab options.
However, the price tag for the model is very high. The Iveco Daily 4×4 will cost Australian $ 110,000 ($ 74,350) with a massive 37-inch all-terrain tire and other options needed for extreme off-roading. In addition, the SUV is equipped with climate control, heated seats and even an infotainment system.
- Schumacher was taken from a house in Switzerland
- Mercedes-AMG unveils sports stroller
- GMC Terrain and Chevy Equinox crossovers can be purchased with a new engine
- Watch the blistering acceleration of a 700-horsepower VW Sharan minivan
- Showed the luxury Chinese supercrossover HiPhi X