New Hyundai Sonata will receive an electronic transmission control unitFebruary 24, 2019
The classic and traditional gearshift lever goes down in history; more and more manufacturers are changing it to washers or a panel with buttons. An updated version of the sedan will go on the conveyor on March 15 this year.
New spy photos of the new version of Hyundai Sonata appeared on the web. Judging by the pictures taken, the model will remain recognizable, even though the back part will be completely revised. But the most interesting detail was the missing lever automatic transmission. Instead of the usual control, the manufacturer decided to use the built-in panel with buttons. Instead of the lever there will be three buttons.
It is assumed that as a power unit will be used 2.0 and 2.5-liter turbo engines capable of developing up to 250 and 280 horsepower, respectively. In conjunction with them will be offered an automatic transmission for seven steps, the mechanics may go down in history. Later, a hybrid version may appear.
Production of the updated Hyundai Sonata will begin on March 15, but the start of sales is scheduled for May 15 of this year. The cost of the new version is still unknown
- The blogger ordered an online sports car for $ 31,000. And this is what he was eventually brought
- Ferrari coupe turned into original limited model
- Tesla on autopilot accelerated to 150 km / h while the driver slept
- Ford showed first image of F-150 electric pickup
- Electric Mercedes EQS prototype spotted on tests