New Hyundai Prophecy will go on saleApril 23, 2020
Speaking to Auto Express, SangYup Lee, Hyundai Senior Vice President and Head of Hyundai Global Design Center. said: “There will be a production version of Prophecy, which will be released after the production version of the 45th concept.”
Auto Express understands that the new Prophecy production model will replace the current Ioniq – both this car and the 45-based SUV will use the brand new Electric-Global Modular Platform (E-GMP) architecture. 45 should arrive by the end of this year, while the new Ioniq will not be considered until 2021.
“Our cars will look more like a chessboard, where you have a king, queen, elephant, horse,” Li said. “They all look different and function differently, but when they are together, they are combined into one team. This is what Hyundai is all about – diversifying our design to meet the lifestyle of our customers.
The 45 and Prophecy concepts used “pixel lamps” – a series of tiny square LED lamps that can also be animated. “The family image comes from the lights,” Lee said. “We have a sequence in detail – in pixel graphics. It’s like a hidden charm that brings coherence between two cars, pixels are one of the main things. ”
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system