New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photosJanuary 25, 2021
Not so long ago, the company first published teasers of the new Hyundai Bayon.
Hyundai recently released the first images of its new crossover, in which the car was depicted in low light. The novelty will be produced under the Bayon brand and will compete with another compact South Korean crossover Kia Stonic. It also became known that the Bayon B-SUV will be the latest model in the brand’s lineup, embodying the Sensuous Sportiness signature design style.
The novelty will receive a narrow air intake extending across the entire width of the front of the car, narrow DRLs and a wide radiator grille. At the rear, the crossover will be equipped with C-shaped brake lights connected by a thin red line.
The engine range of the new Bayon B-SUV will be exactly the same as that of the Hyundai i20: a 1.2-liter naturally aspirated and a “mild” hybrid based on a liter turbo engine. The interior of the crossover will also get from the Hyundai i20. The start of sales of new items is scheduled for the first half of this year.
- Porsche may return to Formula 1
- Mercedes-Benz has published the first teaser of the new EQS
- In Singapore, cars with internal combustion engines will be banned by 2025
- Geely and Mercedes-Benz to unveil Smart electric crossover concept
- Lamborghini reveals details of its new Huracan STO