New hybrid Toyota Prius PHEV 2019: details of the next updateJuly 22, 2019
Prius 2019 model year will receive one of the main changes for its segment – it will become a five-seater. The company notes that convenience for rear passengers will remain at the same level.
Toyota is preparing to once again update the most popular hybrid in the world – the Prius. The car will receive a slight restyling and the most expected change for the owners of the model. He will finally become a five-seater. The company assures that comfort will remain at the same level.
In addition to the new rear row, the model will receive a unique body color “Black Metallic” (Galaxy Black Metallic) and new 17-inch alloy wheels. Inside, there will be new details from black decorative inserts, as well as new fabric trim, with a “higher sense of quality.”
In technical terms, everything will remain the same. Prius PHEV is able to overcome about 45 km exclusively on electricity, and fuel consumption is 1.3 liters of gasoline per 100 km.
- GM didn’t plan on making an electric Hummer, it just happened
- Ford believes robots will not replace humans when assembling cars
- See the unique Ferrari Omologata
- Tesla had to recall nearly 50,000 vehicles in China
- New Toyota Urban Cruiser cheaper than Hyundai Creta caused a stir among buyers