New Honda Envix sedan got to Chinese car dealershipsMarch 20, 2019
The novelty will be on sale only in the first days of the next month, however, on the Web you can already see “live” shots of the Honda Envix.
The specialized edition Autohome showed photos of the new Honda Envix sedan, whose sales in the Chinese market will start on April 10th. Recall that the “donor” for the novelty was another Japanese second-generation Honda Crider sedan, built on the basis of the stretched platforn from the Honda Fit / Jazz compact van. The first copies of the Honda Envix have already begun to appear in the “heavenly” car dealerships.
Judging by the photo, the exterior of the new Envix will be slightly different from the “donor” – other bumpers, a spectacular grille with chrome trim, original optics. But the interior design of the two sedans is almost identical.
As for the prices for the new Honda Envix, its price will not differ much from the price tags for the actual Crider – about 99,800 yuan per car in the most affordable configuration. The new sedan will be powered by a 122 hp liter turbo engine, combined with a six-speed manual transmission or a CVT.
- Electric Hyundai Kona burned out at the charging station
- Check out the Lamborghini Urus redesigned for the Arctic
- Forgotten for 20 years in the garage rare BMW M1 will be auctioned off
- Range Rover Autobiography hits Vilner workshops and gets even more luxurious
- Brabus B45 or 444-hp version of Mercedes-AMG A45 S