New Honda City officially unveiledNovember 26, 2019
The Honda City compact sedan is returning with a change of generations, offering a fresh design, as well as a completely new platform, borrowed from the Jazz 2020 model year.
The Japanese automaker plans to unveil the next generation of its citycar at the 2019 Thailand International Auto Show in Bangkok. Honda City looks more proportionate and expensive than in any of its previous generations. Already at the base, the car is distinguished by a chrome radiator grille, headlights with LED daytime running lights, LED rear lights, as well as a set of new 15-inch alloy wheels.
The interior of the new Honda City has become more spacious, received more comfortable seats and more modern options, including an updated 8-inch touchscreen multimedia complex with support for Apple CarPlay and Siri Voice Control, automatic air conditioning, multi-function steering wheel, as well as the ability to connect Bluetooth.
- Rare blue Lancia Delta will be sold at auction
- Renault presented an electric car for its own car sharing
- Peugeot risks not returning to the American market
- Charged electric hatchback Cupra el-Born debuts in 2021
- Updated 2022 Audi S8 spotted in tests