New helmet Kimi RaikkonenFebruary 18, 2019
On Monday, before the start of tests, Alfa Romeo presented a new C38 car, and at the same time, journalists had the opportunity to look at the helmets of the racers of the Swiss team.
The new design of Kimi Raikkonen’s helmet is somewhat different from last year’s, although the overall graphic scheme inherited a number of features reflecting Finn’s preferences, including the Iceman inscription in a familiar font.
But the color range has changed: the blue color has disappeared, and the white has become more – maybe because the number of sponsor logos has noticeably decreased. The main difference is that a noble dark purple color appeared on the frontal part – the Alfa Romeo car was painted on it during the initial break-in period.
- Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truck
- Nissan has begun restructuring its business
- Fiat is preparing to release a new version of the electric car 500 EV
- Audi’s new technologies will make roads safer
- Toyota Camry 2021 will receive a complete set of XSE Hybrid