New Haval H5 photos publishedJune 4, 2020
There are new pictures of the SUV, which will replace the H5 model. In addition, Haval revealed the name of a car designer.
The model, codenamed B06, is the H5 of the next generation, or a car that will replace it already in the third quarter of this year. This car was developed by Phil Simmons, who was appointed Haval brand design director for Great Wall Motors in 2018. Prior to this, Phil worked at Land Rover.
Square shapes, round headlights, a radiator grill with three horizontal bars, a black front bumper with tiny fog lights – all this indicates that we are faced with an SUV, while the current H5 looks more like a crossover because of its streamlined shapes.
The model gives the driver a high landing, the car has thick and durable racks, and there are roof rails on the roof. The front and rear overhangs are very short, which promises excellent geometric cross.
If we talk about the cabin, it looks more like the interiors of Land Rover cars due to the chubby steering wheel, high central tunnel, as well as deep seats, as well as the gearbox selector.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles