New Greek hypercar Spyros Panapoulos Chaos debutedApril 17, 2020
The web has information that the Greek corporation since 2019 has been assembling an ultra-exclusive model of the highest class.
Experts suggest that the design of the car is already fully developed, but it is not yet known what is under the cover of Spyros Panapoulos Chaos. The hypercar is likely to be astounding in its technical equipment. Engineers equipped the car with a 4.0-liter V10 2-cylinder unit with titanium camshafts, pistons and connecting rods with 3D printing. The output of this motor is 2000 hp. and can accelerate to 11,000 rpm in just one minute.
It is known that the power unit works in conjunction with an 8-speed “automatic” with dual clutch and four-wheel drive. Spyros Panapoulos Chaos has a monocoque design, which was made using Kevlar and carbon body panels. In addition, the car has tailpipes made of titanium square and LED taillights with 3D printing.
- Small electric camper for sale for $ 4,000
- New large pickup Maxus T90 showed before the official debut
- 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee five-door spotted in tests
- Lynk & Co 07 flagship crossover spotted in road tests for the first time
- Interior view: impudent kid Abarth 500 drives on the Autobahn