New global model from InfinitiAugust 20, 2019
The debut of the QX55 crossover will take place next summer.
The car will receive a downward roof line in the style of the first generation FX. The automaker announced not only the name, but also the profile of the new item. The company’s management is confident that the machine will gain a leading position in its segment. Also, representatives of Infiniti believe that the new product will certainly appeal to customers.
Not so long ago, it became known that Infiniti completed a bench test of the power plant for the Q60 Project Black S. Two prototypes of the “charged” coupe were also assembled. The car was demonstrated a couple of years ago, however, during this time the automaker modernized the car’s engine, trying to make it the same as the Formula 1 cars. Most likely, the model will go into production in 2019.
The Q60 S Coupe is the foundation of the Q60 Project Black S. The hybrid unit has a capacity of 405 horsepower and a volume of three liters. The total return is 571 horsepower.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily