New Genesis GV60 electric crossover arrives in late 2021February 4, 2021
The South Korean automaker will unveil its new all-electric crossover Genesis GV60 by the end of this year, according to released data. It should be noted that in January of this year, the manufacturer applied for registration of new names, among which GV60 is not mentioned at all.
At the same time, it became known earlier that Genesis will release its first electric crossover before the end of this year, but we still do not know its name. Of course, the novelty will be built on the same platform with the Hyundai Ioniq 5, which the public is expecting to premiere in February.
According to preliminary data, the new electric car will be the entry-level car in the Genesis lineup. In addition, the company is due to unveil an electric version of the existing Genesis GV70e in December, which will sit a notch above the GV60.
- Electric car Honda e turned into a drag racing car
- Genesis unveils electric version of the Genesis G80 sedan
- Nissan updated its Leaf electric car
- Great Wall introduced a new pickup truck in China
- Toyota unveils the first crossover in the Crown family