New Genesis G80 spotted by photo spies at the NurburgringMarch 3, 2020
A Korean premium brand is testing a new generation sedan on Europe’s most popular race track.
The test version of the premium Korean sedan Genesis was noticed during road tests on the legendary Nurburgring. Despite the fact that the car is covered with dense camouflage, its presentation may take place this year.
Note that earlier the former head of the brand Manfred Fitzgerald in his interview said that the new Genesis G80 should enter the Korean market in September, and after that it will appear in other world markets. He also noted that when creating the next-generation sedan, a new brand design language was used.
It also became known that the new Genesis G80 will receive a performance with an electric motor, which can be presented in 2021. However, at the moment, details about the environmentally friendly power plant have not been disclosed. After the electric sedan, the premium brand plans to release an EV crossover.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air