New generation Nissan X-Trail shown on the webOctober 16, 2019
The Japanese company Nissan began testing a new generation of crossover X-Trail. Photos from test races were published on the Web.
The day before, the new Nissan X-Trail hit the lenses of the cameras of spy photos. The Japanese company has begun active testing of the model. At the same time, the car was able to photograph both outside and inside, which happens not so often. The car was hidden by a dense layer of camouflage, but some conclusions about its appearance can already be made. The new generation of the crossover will receive a more massive V-shaped grille. The head optics will completely change. The developers also modified the taillights and the design of the bumpers.
Significant changes have also occurred in the interior of the car. A panel with a floating touch screen will appear in the center.
It is worth noting a digital dashboard, an electronic gearbox selector and a new climate control interface. Information on power plants, gearboxes and trim levels at the moment is not. The car should be presented before the end of this year.
Meanwhile, sales of the updated Nissan Teana 2020 business sedan started. The car appeared at official dealers of the brand in China.
- Look at the pink Rezvani Tank with lemon interior
- Humvee hijacked from military warehouse found in Los Angeles River
- Lottery Winner Cannot Pick Up Chevrolet Corvette Won From Dealer
- Man tried to burn tires, but ended up burning his Mercedes-AMG
- In some places, the Tesla Model 3 interior warms up to extreme temperatures