New Geely S1 crossover showed on official photosJune 5, 2019
Geely showed on the first official photos of its updated SUV S1 2020 model year. The crossover got a redesigned grille, a modified front bumper and a new steering wheel that looks like an inverted “D” letter. Also inside the Geely Crossover saloon is now flaunted by modern multimedia with a noticeably grown touchscreen. With its help, if you have a smartphone, the driver can control certain functions of the car. SUV dimensions almost did not change, and the Geely S1 engine line now includes a 1.5-liter 103-strong “aspirated” and 1.4-liter turbo engine with 133 hp output.
Transmission – five-speed manual gearbox or a variator. All-wheel drive system is not supposed to such a crossover.
The list of options and additional equipment available for the updated S1 includes up to six airbags, an electrically adjustable driver’s seat, an electronic parking brake, climate control, parking sensors, a tire pressure monitor system, a rear-view camera, leather interior and so on. On the home market, the novelty will be released this summer. For the basic version of Geely S1 2020, Chinese car enthusiasts will have to pay 69,900 yuan
- BMW i4 electric car undergoes final tests
- New Mercedes-Benz S-Class recalls a couple of months after the start of production
- Audi chief designer reveals details of upcoming E-Tron GT
- Details about the engine range of the “charged” Ford F-150 Raptor 2021
- Skoda Kodiaq received a new set of Clever