New Ford RangerFebruary 25, 2019
The Australian site Whichcar has published two photos of the new generation Ford Ranger, which allegedly received as a result of leakage. The model should serve as the basis for the next-generation Volkswagen Amarok pickup, as at the beginning of the year Ford and Volkswagen announced joint work on the new generation of Ranger and Amarok pickups.
The images are said to show the real form of the pickup, however, it is more likely that it is a clay model, modified with the help of graphic editors. The pickup has some resemblance to the current version of the Ford F-150, including front headlights and two chrome stripes on the front grille. The rectangular fog lights are also executed in a similar design.
In the back, the design has more differences. So, Ford Ranger will get its own tailgate design and rear door. The similarity can be seen only in the rear bumper.
- New Skoda Fabia will receive a station wagon variation
- Revealed Ford’s fastest electric crossover
- 2021 Peugeot 5008 will try on police livery
- Introduced the updated Jaguar F-Pace SVR
- VW ID.6 electric crossover spotted in trials