New Ford Mustang crashed and drowned 3 days after purchaseMay 21, 2020
A small driving experience and a desire to drive a powerful sports car is always a dangerous combination. And if such a desire is translated into reality, it often ends with sad consequences.
A striking example is the case that recently occurred in Cranbrook, British Columbia, Canada. The “young and green” driver decided to trifle on the new 2019 Ford Mustang GT, but did not take into account the fact that the road was wet, for which he paid.
In the parking lot of the local shopping center, the guy “chopped donuts” in his sports car with a 5.0-liter V8 rated at 460 hp, but soon got off the road, landing in an adjacent creek. As Carscoops reporters managed to find out from the witnesses of the accident, the driver was inexperienced and tried to show off by drifting on the wet road, but lost control of the sports car and crashed. It is noteworthy at the same time that the accident happened just 3 days after buying the car.
The accident cost quite expensive – apparently, the Mustang is now subject to cancellation. Along with mechanical damage to the body and chassis, he also suffered from exposure to water.
- 1991 Ford Bronco, which has not been removed from the factory film, is for sale
- A prototype of the updated Honda Accord 2021 was spotted on tests
- Hyundai will have a division to develop walking machines
- Tesla Model 3 for the police paid for itself in a year
- Chery Arrizo Star showed ample customization options